Definitive three-dimensional high-dose-rate brachytherapy for inoperable endometrial cancer

@inproceedings{Draghini2017DefinitiveTH,
  title={Definitive three-dimensional high-dose-rate brachytherapy for inoperable endometrial cancer},
  author={Lorena Draghini and Ernesto Maranzano and Michelina Casale and Fabio Trippa and Paola Anselmo and Fabio Arcidiacono and Stefania Fabiani and Marco Italiani and Luigia Chirico and Marco Muti},
  booktitle={Journal of contemporary brachytherapy},
  year={2017}
}
PURPOSE To report our experience on high-dose-rate brachytherapy (HDR-BT) in patients with stage I-III endometrial cancer unfit to surgery. MATERIAL AND METHODS Seventeen patients underwent HDR-BT as definitive treatment. Median age was 79 years (range, 60-95), median Karnofsky performance status 90% (range, 60-100). Histology was endometrial adenocarcinoma in 14 (82%), and non-endometrial in 3 (18%) patients. In 15 (88%) patients, clinical stage was I and in remaining 2 (12%) was III. All… CONTINUE READING
Tweets
This paper has been referenced on Twitter 2 times. VIEW TWEETS

References

Publications referenced by this paper.
Showing 1-10 of 22 references

ESMO-ESGOESTRO consensus conference on endometrial cancer diagnosis treatment and follow-up

  • N Colombo, C Cruetzberg, F Amant
  • Int J Gynecol Cancer ;
  • 2016
3 Excerpts

for the treatment of medically inoperable endometrial cancer

  • L Liu, DA Bassano, SC Prasad
  • 2015