SHOWING 1-10 OF 58 REFERENCES
- M. W. Jones Stationary and Printing Company, 1921.
- M. W. Jones Stationary and Printing Company, 1894.
It's Not Nice to Mess vlth Mother Nature," Ms
Art Resources in Teaching (A.R.T.) Brings the Visual Arts to Chicago Elementary Schools." The Trust Quarterly
- A Publication of the Chicago Community Trust (Fall
Jane Addams and the Men of the Chicago School
The Influence of Women's Clubs on Visual Arts Programs and Museums in the United States 1860-1920." Master's thesis draft, Syracuse
- Nev York: Syracuse University,
Toward an Ecological Aesthetic: Notes on a 'Green* Frame of Mind." In Art in a Democracy, edited by Doug
- Blandy and Kristin G. Congdon
Aesthetic Meanings in Women's Turn-ofthe-Century Fundraising Fairs" Turn-of-the-Centurv Women 3, no. 1 (Summer