Cryotherapy of proliferative sickle retinopathy. Part I. Single freeze-thaw cycle.

Abstract

Transconjunctival cryocoagulation was used to treat proliferative sickle retinopathy in 6 patients. Ten eyes were treated with a single freeze-thaw cycle and were observed for 3 to 18 months. Nine of 13 (70%) neovascular lesions were completely closed without occluding major vascular trunks, while the remaining 4 (30%) showed marked attenuation. 

Topics

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.