Crop Cycle Time , Yield and Quality of Maitake Grifola Frondosa as Influenced by Nutrient Supplements

Abstract

Wheat bran, rye, millet and corn meal supplements used alone or in various combinations with mixed oak sawdust significantly influenced crop cycle time, biological efficiency (BE) and basidiome quality of maitake (Grifola frondosa). The combination of 10% wheat bran, 10% millet and 10% rye and the combination of 10% wheat bran plus 20% rye gave the highest… (More)

3 Figures and Tables

Topics

  • Presentations referencing similar topics