Complexity of the HLA-DP region: RFLP analysis versus PLT typing and oligotyping.

@article{Dormoy1992ComplexityOT,
  title={Complexity of the HLA-DP region: RFLP analysis versus PLT typing and oligotyping.},
  author={Anne Dormoy and Arlette Urlacher and M. M. Tongio},
  journal={Human immunology},
  year={1992},
  volume={34 1},
  pages={39-46}
}
A total of 84 individuals were DP typed in parallel with the restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) analysis and the primed lymphocyte test (PLT). Whereas 80% of the cases gave concordant results, the other 20% showed discrepancies for one of the two alleles carried by the typed individuals. Oligotyping, PCR-RFLP and sequencing confirmed the… CONTINUE READING