Comparison of DNA content in gastric cancer cells between primary lesions and lymph node metastases.

@article{Baba1990ComparisonOD,
  title={Comparison of DNA content in gastric cancer cells between primary lesions and lymph node metastases.},
  author={Hironori Baba and Daisuke Korenaga and Takeshi Okamura and Keizo Sugimachi},
  journal={Cancer},
  year={1990},
  volume={66 8},
  pages={1775-80}
}
Cytophotomtric DNA contents of tumor cells in primary lesions and the corresponding metastatic lymph nodes were compared in 61 cases of gastric cancer to determine whether the DNA content remains stable during lymph node metastasis. The DNA distribution patterns were grouped into three types, according to the proportion of aneuploid cell population. Changes in DNA patterns between primary and metastatic lesions were evident in 36 of 61 patients (59.0%); in the remaining 25 (41.0%), the same DNA… CONTINUE READING