Temptation of Autarky
- EconomicsScience Management: Theory and Practice
Technological self-sufficiency is understood as the complete or partial withdrawal of the technological chain(s) from external cooperation. Definitions of the types of scientific and technological…
Reform performance assessments for clinicians in China to combat fake-paper factories.
- MedicineNature medicine
The Opportunities and Challenges Facing Arab Universities as Part of the International Community of Higher Education that Supports Economic Development
- EducationHigher Education in the Arab World: Research and Development
A Bibliometric Analysis of Ageing Literature: Global and Asia-Pacific Trends
- BusinessAgeing Asia and the Pacific in Changing Times
Are current systems of global health academia fit for purpose?
- MedicineThe Lancet Global Health
Potentially toxic elements in groundwater: a hotspot research topic in environmental science and pollution research
- Environmental ScienceEnvironmental Science and Pollution Research
A scientometric analysis based on the Scopus database was conducted to provide insight into research activities on the occurrence of potentially toxic elements (PTEs) in groundwater during 1970–2019, and according to the analysis, the USA and China are the two principal countries with the most considerable contribution.