Ask the doctor. After I had and abnormal electrocardiogram,my doctor wants me to have a nuclear stress test to check my arteries for any blockages. (I also have a left side bundle block.) What noninvasive test would give as much information (or almost as much) as a nuclear stress test? I have had many scans, for this and that, so I would like to limit my exposure to radiation if possible.

  • Richard W. Lee
  • Published 2010 in
    Harvard heart letter : from Harvard Medical…


Sorry, we couldn't extract an abstract for this paper.


Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.

Slides referencing similar topics