Analysis of the dementia profile on the Medical Symptom Validity Test.

@article{Axelrod2010AnalysisOT,
  title={Analysis of the dementia profile on the Medical Symptom Validity Test.},
  author={Bradley N. Axelrod and Christian Schutte},
  journal={The Clinical neuropsychologist},
  year={2010},
  volume={24 5},
  pages={873-81}
}
The Medical Symptom Validity Test (MSVT) was administered as part of a neuropsychological battery to a mixed clinical sample of 286 consecutively referred individuals. Of the 47% of the sample who failed in the easy subtests, 48% were considered to have the "dementia profile." The remaining 52% of individuals failing the easy subtests were considered by the task to have "poor effort." Comparing the neuropsychological test performance among these three groups (Pass, Dementia Profile, Poor Effort… CONTINUE READING

From This Paper

Topics from this paper.
14 Citations
0 References
Similar Papers

Citations

Publications citing this paper.
Showing 1-10 of 14 extracted citations

Similar Papers

Loading similar papers…