A research on influencing factors on the international cooperative exploitation for deep-sea bioresources based on the ternary fuzzy DEMATEL method
Abstract In the 21 century, in order to effectively solve the problem of declining offshore living resources, maritime countries have started to exploit deep-sea marine bioresources to provide a… Expand
SHOWING 1-10 OF 68 REFERENCES
12/2). As companies seek tax deals, governments pay high price
- New York Times,
Interview #3 Houston
- Filed in dissertation data folder.
- Washington, DC: U.S. Department of State.
- Miami, FL
Director, DeKalb county economic development
- Atlanta, Georgia:
Interview #1 Houston
- Saved in dissertation data folder.
President, Cherokee office of economic development
Professor, Emory university school of law
Review of the broward alliance (Audit No
- 11-05). Broward County, FL: Office of the County Auditor. (Audit)
Biennial reports (Reinvestment Zone for Tax Abatement Registry
- Austin, TX: Texas Comptroller.