An aluminium foreign body in the oesophagus.

  • Gwen Hewitt
  • Published 1992 in The Ulster medical journal

Abstract

CASE REPORT. A 22-year-old man was admitted as an emergency with a history suggestive of a foreign body lodged in the oesophagus. He had been drinking beer from a can. He had finished his second can and his girlfriend had opened the third can for him. He drank a few mouthfuls from this can quickly and then felt something sharp being swallowed. He… (More)

Topics

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.

Slides referencing similar topics