Topics from this paper
Lactation mastitis: occurrence and medical management among 946 breastfeeding women in the United States.
- American journal of epidemiology
- Highly Influenced
Breast Abscess: A Brief Communication
Brazilin plays an anti-inflammatory role with regulating Toll-like receptor 2 and TLR 2 downstream pathways in Staphylococcus aureus-induced mastitis in mice.
- International immunopharmacology
Bilateral Breast Abscess Caused by E. coli in a Non-lactating Woman: A Rare Case.
- The journal of breast health
A radiologic review of common breast disorders in pregnancy and the perinatal period.
- Seminars in ultrasound, CT, and MR
Breast Abscess, an Early Indicator for Diabetes Mellitus in Non-lactating Women: A Retrospective Study from Rural India
- World Journal of Surgery
Risk factors for Staphylococcus aureus postpartum breast abscess.
- Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
Management of Breast Abscesses in Nonlactating Women
- The American surgeon
Mastitis and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA): the calm before the storm?
- The Journal of emergency medicine