Acute copper sulfate poisoning resulting from dermal absorption.

@article{Park2018AcuteCS,
  title={Acute copper sulfate poisoning resulting from dermal absorption.},
  author={Kyung Sun Park and Jee Hyun Kwon and Sang Hyuk Park and Won Ha and Jiho Lee and Hyun Chan An and Yangho Kim},
  journal={American journal of industrial medicine},
  year={2018}
}
We report a Korean worker who experienced dermal exposure to a hot copper sulfate solution at his workplace and developed severe acute copper sulfate poisoning. A 53-year-old male worker, who was employed in a lead smelter for 5 years, slipped, and his right lower leg entered a copper sulfate solution, leading to severe burns of the right lower leg. Two… CONTINUE READING