Accidental ingestion of a hypodermic needle during root canal treatment: a case report.

Abstract

This atypical case report describes the accidental swallowing of a hypodermic needle by a patient during root canal treatment. The needle was safely removed by gastrointestinal endoscopy after 24 hours, but the incident emphasizes the need for rubber dam placement and proper vigilance during all endodontic and restorative procedures to prevent such events… (More)

Topics

2 Figures and Tables

Slides referencing similar topics