SHOWING 1-10 OF 225 REFERENCES
An annotated checklist of Indian mosquito species
- CRME Mosquito Museum. Contributions of the Centre for Research in Medical Entomology (Indian Council Of Medical Research), Madurai. pp 175.
Occurrence of Culex (Lophoceraomyia) quadripalpis, Culex (Lophoceraomyia) mammilifer, and Uranotaenia (Pseudoficalbia) novobscura in Assam, India.
- Biology, Environmental ScienceJournal of the American Mosquito Control Association
Collection of Culex (Lophoceraomyia) mammilifer and Uranotaenia (Pseudoficalbia) novobscura are new records from Assam in northeastern India.
Larval ecology and mosquito fauna of upper Brahmaputra valley, northeast India.
- Environmental ScienceIndian journal of malariology
Ninety-one mosquito species in 15 genera were collected from 22 habitat types of Upper Brahmaputra valley in Assam and bordering areas of Arunachal Pradesh and 14 potential vectors of Japanese encephalitis incriminated from elsewhere in India were collected during the study.
Studies on the mosquito fauna of south India, In: Coetzee M, ed
- Entomologist extraordinary: A festschrift in honor of Botha de Meillon. South African Institute of Medical Research, Johannes berg, 47-50.
Bases of mosquito systematics.
- MedicineJournal of the American Mosquito Control Association
Medical entomology studies –VI
- A revision of the subgenus Lophoceraomyia of the Genus Culex in the Oriental region (Diptera: Culicidae). Contrib Am Entomol Inst (Ann Arbor) 13 (4): 1-245.
The Mosquito Fauna of Subic Bay Naval Reservation, Republic of the Philippines
Ecology of mosquitoes of Nilgiri Hills, (Tamilnadu) with particular reference to vector of human diseases
- Indian J Entomol 35(3): 228-246.
Culex subgenus Lophoceraomyia in New Guinea and Bismarck Archipelago (Diptera: Culicidae)
Six New Species of the Culex (Lophoceraomyia) Mammilifer Group from Thailand (Diptera: Culicidae)
This study described 14 new species, revalidated five synonyms, and generally placed the taxonomy of this difficult group on a sound basis for future investigations of the Culex subgenus Lophoceraomyia.