The Use of Additional Revenue Streams to Expand Case-Mix in Outpatient Physical Therapy
No Evidence for Race and Socioeconomic Status as Independent Predictors of 30-Day Readmission Rates Following Orthopedic Surgery
- American journal of medical quality : the official journal of the American College of Medical Quality
This data analysis of more than 13 000 patients noted that race-based and income-based risk factors did not translate into significant risk factors or predictors of 30-day readmission following orthopedic admission. Expand
SHOWING 1-10 OF 35 REFERENCES
AAOS advocates for changes in coding, payments
- AAOS Bulletin
Assessing four decades of Medicare, Medicaid.
- Political Science, Medicine
- Modern healthcare
It was 40 years ago, offering the first federally funded safety net for senior citizens, the uninsured and the disabled, and a look at the past, present and possible future of these important programs. Expand
A potpourri of issues and initiatives
- AAOS Bulletin. 2005 Dec. http:// www2.aaos.org/aaos/archives/bulletin/dec05/ acdnws1.asp. Accessed
Medicare Part D: in and out of the doughnut hole
- AARP Bull. 2006 Jun. http://www.aarp. org/bulletin/medicare/medicare_part_d.html. Accessed
Revising Medicare's physician fee schedule--much activity, little change.
- The New England journal of medicine
Behind the scenes, Medicare policymakers have been focusing on another aspect of the periodic adjustments: the updating of the relative values in the physician fee schedule and the accuracy of the data on which it relies. Expand
What surgeons should know about... The 2007 medicare physician fee schedule.
- Bulletin of the American College of Surgeons
AAOS prepares for Medicare five-year review
- AAOS Bulletin. 2005 Jun. http://www2. aaos.org/aaos/archives/bulletin/jun05/fline4.asp. Accessed
Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 : summary of Medicaid / Medicare / health provisions
- Public Law AAOS Washington Office Legislative Updates
Leadership in orthopaedics: taking a stand to own the bone.
- The Journal of bone and joint surgery. American volume
Medicare Part B drugs and oncology. Testimony before the Subcommittee on Health, Committee on Ways and Means, US House of Representatives
- Medicare Payment Advisory Commission