10-Dimensional Cosmology With Gauss-Bonnet Gravity In Generalized Scalar-Tensor Theories From Superstring Theories

  • EL-NABULSI Ahmad Rami
  • Published 2010


One of the most recent surprising discoveries in modern cosmology is the realization that our universe is accelerated in time and is dominated by a mysterious dark energy which accounts for about 70% of the total energy content. The remaining 30% contribution is largely due to dark matter. These data is based on the accumulations of recent astronomical… (More)


2 Figures and Tables