[The Cambridge Cognitive Examination as a tool for detection of dementia].

@article{LozanoGallego1999TheCC,
  title={[The Cambridge Cognitive Examination as a tool for detection of dementia].},
  author={Manuela Lozano-Gallego and Joan Vilalta-Franch and Jordi Llin{\`a}s-Regl{\`a} and Secundino L{\'o}pez-Pousa},
  journal={Revista de neurologia},
  year={1999},
  volume={28 4},
  pages={348-52}
}
INTRODUCTION The efficiency of Cambridge Cognitive Examination' (CAMCOG) is analyzed as a tool to detect dementias in epidemiological studies. PATIENTS AND METHODS The data were obtained from subjects who enrolled the second phase on a door-to-door field epidemiological study. The tool used was the 'Cambridge Mental Disorders of the Elderly Examination' (CAMDEX). RESULTS From the total sample of 602 subjects, 189 (31%) were men and the remaining 413 (69%) were women. The age average was 77… CONTINUE READING