[Induced abortion: a world perspective].

@article{Henshaw1987InducedAA,
  title={[Induced abortion: a world perspective].},
  author={Stanley K. Henshaw},
  journal={Perspectivas internacionales en planificacion familiar},
  year={1987},
  volume={Spec No},
  pages={12-6}
}
This article presents current estimates of the number, rate, and proportion of abortions for all countries which make such data available. 76% of the world's population lives in countries where induced abortion is legal at least for health reasons. Abortion is legal in almost all developed countries. Most developing countries have some laws against abortion, but it is permitted at least for health reasons in the countries of 67% of the developing world's population. The other 33%--over 1… CONTINUE READING
2 Citations
0 References
Similar Papers

Citations

Publications citing this paper.

Similar Papers

Loading similar papers…