[Gastric rupture after ingestion of liquid nitrogen].

Abstract

A 28-year-old male was admitted to hospital with severe abdominal distension and subcutaneous emphysema after ingesting 15 ml liquid nitrogen to produce an impressive burp. A rupture of the stomach at the lesser curvature was sutured by laparotomy. Peroperative gastroscopy showed no signs of cold-induced lesions. Liquid nitrogen boils at -196 degrees C… (More)

Topics

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.

Slides referencing similar topics