[Comparison of echography and magnetic resonance in sprains of the external compartment of the ankle].

Abstract

In most cases ankle sprains involve external compartment ligaments. In particular, the anterior talofibular ligament is involved alone in 70% of cases and together with calcaneofibular and posterior talofibular ligaments in the remaining 30% of cases. To investigate the potentials and the possible limitations of high-frequency US (7.5-13 MHz) for the… (More)

Topics

Cite this paper

@article{Lagalla1994ComparisonOE, title={[Comparison of echography and magnetic resonance in sprains of the external compartment of the ankle].}, author={Roberto Lagalla and Andr{\'e} Iovane and Massimo Midiri and Antonio Lo Casto and Maurizio de Maria}, journal={La Radiologia medica}, year={1994}, volume={88 6}, pages={742-8} }