[An unusual case of 3 fatal, accidental CO poisoning cases by re-routed ventilation].

Abstract

A case of fatal carbon monoxide poisoning is presented where three members of a family, aged between 23 and 66 years, died while having dinner. After analysing the scene and evaluating the personal circumstances there was no doubt that death was due to accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. The fact that three persons of different ages died almost… (More)

Topics

  • Presentations referencing similar topics