Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
CHADS2 versus CHA2DS2-VASc score in assessing the stroke and thromboembolism risk stratification in patients with atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Jia-yuan Chen, A. Zhang, H. Lu, J. Guo, F. Wang, Zi-Cheng Li
- Journal of geriatric cardiology : JGC
- 1 September 2013
Objective To perform a systematic review and meta-analysis of the predictive abilities of CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASc in stroke and thromboembolism risk stratification of atrial fibrillation (AF)… Expand
The association between B vitamins supplementation and adverse cardiovascular events: a meta-analysis.
- W. Li, D. Zhang, Jiayue Xia, Shan-Fan Wen, J. Guo, Zi-Cheng Li
- International journal of clinical and…
- 15 August 2014
This study is to explore the association of adverse cardiovascular events with B vitamins supplementation. Rev.Man 5.1 and Stata 11.0 software were applied for the meta-analysis. The number of… Expand
A reduced incidence of digestive disorders in rabbits is associated with allelic diversity at the TLR4 locus.
- Gong-Wei Zhang, Hongze Wang, S. Chen, Zi-Cheng Li, Wen-xiu Zhang, Songjia Lai
- Medicine, Biology
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology
- 15 December 2011
Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) plays a fundamental role in pathogen recognition and activation of host innate immunity. In this study, we detected five coding single-nucleotide polymorphisms (cSNPs) of… Expand