Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
In utero exposure to maternal diabetes impairs nephron progenitor differentiation.
- D. M. Cerqueira, Shelby L. Hemker, +8 authors J. Ho
- American journal of physiology. Renal physiology
- 1 November 2019
The incidence of diabetes mellitus has significantly increased among women of childbearing age and it has been shown that prenatal exposure to maternal diabetes increases the risk of associated… Expand
Research on the Construction Mode and Development Trend of Think Tanks
Role of mitochondrial acyl-CoA dehydrogenases in the metabolism of dicarboxylic fatty acids.
- Sivakama S. Bharathi, Y. Zhang, Zhenwei Gong, Radhika H. Muzumdar, E. Goetzman
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Biochemical and biophysical research…
- 18 June 2020
Dicarboxylic fatty acids, taken as a nutritional supplement or produced endogenously via omega oxidation of monocarboxylic fatty acids, may have therapeutic potential for rare inborn errors of… Expand
Efficacy of a Novel Mitochondrial-Derived Peptide in a Porcine Model of Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury
- T. Sharp, Zhenwei Gong, +6 authors T. Goodchild
- JACC. Basic to translational science
- 17 June 2020
An empirical study on rural residents’ willingness to pay for the ICT in China