Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Antioxidant Compounds from Propolis Collected in Anhui, China
- Haisha Yang, Yuqiong Dong, Hui Du, Hai-ming Shi, Yunhua Peng, Xiaobo Li
- Chemistry, MedicineMolecules
- 1 April 2011
The results indicated that phenolics contributed to the antioxidant activity of propolis collected in Anhui, China and its phenolics might be used as a natural antioxidant.
Antioxidant Phenolic Compounds from the Stems of Entada phaseoloides
- Yuqiong Dong, Hai-ming Shi, Haisha Yang, Yunhua Peng, Meng-yue Wang, Xiaobo Li
- Chemistry, MedicineChemistry & biodiversity
- 1 January 2012
The results demonstrated that the EtOH extract of E. phaseoloides stems exhibits an excellent antioxidant activity and thus presents a great potential as a source of natural antioxidants.
Anticomplement and Antimicrobial Activities of Flavonoids from Entada phaseoloides
- Ke-kai Li, Shihua Xing, Meng-yue Wang, Ying Peng, Yuqiong Dong, Xiaobo Li
- BiologyNatural product communications
- 1 July 2012
The antimicrobial results indicated that quercetin, 5,7,4′-trihydroxy-3′-methoxyflavonol and galangin produced the inhibitory activities against MRSA, MSSA, and Standard Enterococcus, while luteolin and rhamnocitrin displayed inhibition against only MRSA and MSSA.
Intestinal bacterial metabolism and anti-complement activities of three major components of the seeds of Entada phaseoloides
- Shihua Xing, Meng-yue Wang, Ying Peng, Yuqiong Dong, Xiaobo Li
- BiologyJournal of Natural Medicines
- 1 April 2015
The results indicated that the presence of intestinal bacteria likely plays an important role and that the pharmacological effects of Entadae Semen may be dependent on intestinal bacterial metabolism.
A Validated LC Method for Simultaneous Determination of Three Major Components in Entada phaseoloides
A high performance liquid chromatography method was developed for the simultaneous determination of three major active constituents in Entada phaseoloides, namely phaseoloidin (1), entadamide A (2),…