Share This Author
Protein tyrosine phosphorylation during phytohormone-stimulated cell proliferation in Arabidopsis Hypocotyls.
- Hao-jen Huang, Yu-mei Lin, Dinq-Ding Huang, Takuya Takahashi, M. Sugiyama
- Biology, Environmental SciencePlant & cell physiology
- 1 July 2003
It is highlighted that protein tyrosine phosphorylation may play an important regulatory role in phytohormone-stimulated cell proliferation and may play a specific event in callus cell proliferation.
Study on the bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells induced drug resistance in the U937 cells and its mechanism.
MSCs play a role in modulating the proliferation of U 937 cells and response of U937 cells to DNR, and Bcl-XL apoptosis-inhibiting gene may be most important in determining the sensitivity of leukemic cells to treatment.
[Influence of human mesenchymal stem cells on cell proliferation and chemo-sensitivity of K562 cells].
- Yu-mei Lin, Li-Mei Bu, Shao-juan Yang, Shen Gao, Gui-zhen Zhang
- BiologyZhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi
- 1 April 2006
By co-culture of cell-cell contact with MSC, growth suppression and induction of chemo-resistance of K562 cells take place, however, the mechanism seems not relevant with MDR1.
Changes in protein tyrosine phosphorylation during mannose and senescence induced cell death in rice
- Yi-Wen Shih, W. Chou, Yu-mei Lin, Dinq-Ding Huang, Zin-Huang Liu, Hao-jen Huang
- BiologyPlant Growth Regulation
- 1 March 2004
The expression of a gene that encodes mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), OsMAPK2, is up-regulated during mannose treatment, suggesting the possible involvement of rice MAPK in pathways associated with rice cell death induced by >d-mannose.
[Study of apoptosis gene expression in U937 cells induced by adhesion culture with mesenchymal stem cell].
- Yu-mei Lin, Gui-zhen Zhang, Zhen-xia Lu, Zong-xiang Leng, Li-sha Bu, Shen Gao
- Biology, MedicineZhonghua xue ye xue za zhi = Zhonghua xueyexue…
- 1 April 2006
Adhesion culture with MSCs can lead to growth suppression and decrease natural apoptosis of U937 cells, but Bcl-XL may be of the most importance.