Yu-Hui Lu

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
A 4-year-old boy without any medical history of systemic disease was brought to the emergency department by his parent after accidentally swallowing a coin: one New Taiwan Dollar (2 cm×2 cm). An X-ray of the abdomen was arranged and showed a round-shaped metallic object over the left upper quadrant region which may possibly be located in the stomach (Fig.(More)
  • 1