Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
HMRP: Hierarchy-Based Multipath Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Ying-Hong Wang, Hung-Jen Mao, Chih-Hsiao Tsai, C. Chuang
- Computer Science, BusinessEUC Workshops
- 6 December 2005
The simulation results show that the proposed Hierarchy-Based Multipath Routing Protocol (HMRP) can improve the lifetime of sensor networks.
Dynamic backup routes routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks
An average energy based routing protocol for Mobile Sink in wireless sensor networks
- Ying-Hong Wang, Chin-Yung Yu, Wei-Ting Chen, Chunxuan Wang
- Computer Science, BusinessFirst IEEE International Conference on Ubi-Media…
- 22 July 2008
The verification simulation is also executed to prove the proposed "a mobile sink routing protocol" can increase the wireless sensor network lifetime.
Ad hoc on-demand backup node setup routing protocol
- Ying-Hong Wang, C. Chuang
- Computer Science, BusinessProceedings 15th International Conference on…
- 31 January 2001
The ad hoc backup node setup routing protocol (ABRP) is proposed to lead us to pay move attention on the intrinsic properties of the ad hoc wireless networks, and provides a more complete consideration of the routing quality.
Data Fusion in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Yun Liu, Qing-An Zeng, Ying-Hong Wang
- Computer ScienceSecond International Symposium on Electronic…
- 22 May 2009
A survey on classical data fusion in wireless sensor networks from the following aspects: constructing an aggregation tree and data correlation processing, etc, and the direction of further study on data fusion is pointed out.
A distributed data caching framework for mobile ad hoc networks
This paper aims to provide MANETs with a distributed data caching framework, which could cache the repetition of data and data path, shorten routes and time span to access data, and enhance data reusable rate to further reduce the use of bandwidth and the consumption of power.
A Routing Method by Reactive Energy Decision in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Ying-Hong Wang, Chih-Peng Hsu, Yi-Chien Lin, Chien-Shan Kuo, H. Ho
- Computer Science21st International Conference on Advanced…
- 21 May 2007
A routing protocol called Reactive Energy Decision Routing Protocol (REDRP) for the sensor network which considers several representative routing protocols in different structures and shows that the more fairness usage of sensor nodes, the more energy consumption of entire network will be distributed by the protocol and the longer the lifetime of nodes.
Mobile agent protection and verification in the Internet environment
- Ying-Hong Wang, Ching-Lin Wang, Cheng-Horng Liao
- Computer ScienceThe Fourth International Conference onComputer…
- 14 September 2004
Protect and verifying the data that are collected by mobile agent are focused on to ensure the data's integrity, authentication, non-repudiation, confidentiality and availability, so as to achieve the targets of data security mechanism.
A Survey of Distance Education Challenges and Technologies
This chapter presents an overview of distance education from the perspective of policy, people, and technology, and a number of questions frequently asked in distance learning panel discussions are presented.
Image indexing and similarity retrieval based on spatial relationship model
- Ying-Hong Wang
- Computer ScienceInf. Sci.
- 1 August 2003