Xylopsides A-D, four rare guaiane dimers with two unique bridged pentacyclic skeletons from Xylopia vielana.
- Yang-guo Xie, Yi-gong Guo, Wei-Dong Zhang
- ChemistryOrganic and biomolecular chemistry
- 26 September 2018
Four unprecedented guaiane dimers, xylopsides A-D (1-4), were isolated and identified from the roots of Xylopia vielana and exhibited a moderate inhibitory activity against the production of nitric oxide with an IC50 value of 25.7 μM in RAW264.7 cells stimulated by LPS.
Monoterpene derivatives from the flowers of the Hemerocallis minor Mill.
- Xin-Cai Zhao, Yi-gong Guo, Wei-Dong Zhang
- 1 September 2017
Two new phenanthrene glycosides from Liparis regnieri Finet and their antibacterial activities
- Jie Ren, Xiu-ping Qian, Wei-Dong Zhang
- 1 December 2016
Xylopidimers A–E, Five New Guaiane Dimers with Various Carbon Skeletons from the Roots of Xylopia vielana
- Yi-gong Guo, Yang-guo Xie, Wei-Dong Zhang
- ChemistryACS Omega
- 25 January 2019
Five new guaiane dimers, xylopidimers A–E (1–5), were isolated and identified from the roots of Xylopia vielana by spectroscopic analysis and single-crystal X-ray diffraction, and showed different carbon skeletons.
Six new dihydrobenzofuran lignans from the branches and leaves of Illicium wardii and their cytotoxic activities
- Feng-Mei Ye, Yang-guo Xie, Wei-Dong Zhang
- 1 September 2016
Chemical constituents from the branches of Alangium barbatum and their anti-inflammatory activities
- Yang-guo Xie, Sheng-lan Zhu, Wei-Dong Zhang
- Chemistry, BiologyPhytochemistry Letters
- 1 December 2018
Unusual metal complex of cadinane sesquiterpene alkaloid and new neolignan glycosides from Alangium alpinum.
- Jie Ren, Yang-guo Xie, Yi-gong Guo, Sheng-lan Zhu, Huizi Jin, Wei-Dong Zhang
- 1 March 2018
Four new phenylpropanoid glycosides from Clausena dunniana var. robustaand their antiinflammatory activities
- Yi-gong Guo, Sheng-lan Zhu, Wei-Dong Zhang
- 1 December 2017
New biphenantherene and nervogenic acid derivatives from Liparis regnieri Finet and their inhibitory activities against NF-κB activation
- Jie Ren, Chao Fan, Wei-Dong Zhang
- 23 March 2017