Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Dynamic Modeling and Control of DFIG-Based Wind Turbines Under Unbalanced Network Conditions
This paper presents an analysis and control design of a doubly-fed induction generator (DFIG)-based wind generation system operating under unbalanced network conditions. A DFIG system model in the…
Mitigate DDoS attacks in NDN by interest traceback
- Huichen Dai, Y. Wang, Jindou Fan, B. Liu
- Computer ScienceIEEE Conference on Computer Communications…
- 14 April 2013
Evaluation results reveal that the Interest traceback method effectively mitigates the NDN DDoS attacks studied in this paper, which traces back to the originator of the attacking Interest packets.
WR-3 Band Waveguides and Filters Fabricated Using SU8 Photoresist Micromachining Technology
- X. Shang, M. Ke, Y. Wang, M. Lancaster
- Materials ScienceIEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and…
- 24 October 2012
This paper demonstrates a two-layer SU8 photoresist micromachining technology that has similar performance to conventionally machined metal. The technology is demonstrated in the WR-3 band (220-325…
Investigation of electrical properties of LDPE/ZnO nanocomposite dielectrics
- Fuqiang Tian, Q. Lei, Xuan Wang, Y. Wang
- Materials ScienceIEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical…
- 15 June 2012
In order to investigate the effect of inorganic nanoparticle fillers on the electrical properties of low density polyethylene (LDPE), LDPE/ZnO nanocomposites were prepared with a variety of filler…
Myeloperoxidase Inactivates TIMP-1 by Oxidizing Its N-terminal Cysteine Residue
- Y. Wang, H. Rosen, +4 authors Xiaoyun Fu
- Chemistry, MedicineJournal of Biological Chemistry
- 2 November 2007
It is shown that pericellular production of HOCl by phagocytes is a pathogenic mechanism for impairing TIMP-1 activity during inflammation, and the signature 2-oxo-acid N-terminal peptide is detected in tryptic digests of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome.
Adaptive binarization: A new approach to license plate characters segmentation
- Y. Wang, Bin Fang, Li-Jun Lan, Hui-Wu Luo, Yuanyan Tang
- Computer ScienceInternational Conference on Wavelet Analysis and…
- 15 July 2012
Experimental results show that the proposed binarization task of poor illumination in a practical commercial car license plates system provides robust and low computational cost under various lightning or illumination effects.
CeO2 nanoparticles/graphene nanocomposite-based high performance supercapacitor.
- Y. Wang, C. Guo, Jiehua Liu, Tao Chen, Hongbin Yang, C. M. Li
- Materials Science, MedicineDalton transactions
- 7 June 2011
The nanocomposite shows a high specific capacitance and power density, demonstrating a strong synergistic effect possibly contributed from improved conductivity of CeO(2) and better utilization of graphene.
Control of PMSG-Based Wind Turbines for System Inertial Response and Power Oscillation Damping
- Y. Wang, Jianhui Meng, X. Zhang, Lie Xu
- EngineeringIEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy
- 16 February 2015
This paper investigates an improved active power control method for variable speed wind turbine to enhance the inertial response and damping capability during transient events. The optimized power…
Novel Multiplexer Topologies Based on All-Resonator Structures
- X. Shang, Y. Wang, Wenlin Xia, M. Lancaster
- EngineeringIEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and…
- 16 October 2013
This paper presents two novel multiplexer topologies based on all-resonator structures. Such all-resonator structures remove the need for conventional transmission-line-based splitting networks. The…
Isolated Bidirectional DC–DC Converter With Quasi-Resonant Zero-Voltage Switching for Battery Charge Equalization
An isolated bidirectional dc–dc converter with quasi-resonant zero-voltage switching (ZVS) is proposed for centralized charge equalization system and can achieve ZVS operations in both boost and buck modes, which decreases switching losses and improves the efficiency.