Delayed cardioprotection by intestinal preconditioning is mediated by calcitonin gene-related peptide.
Calcitonin gene-related peptide-induced preconditioning protects against ischemia-reperfusion injury in isolated rat hearts.
Elevated Serum Endogenous Inhibitor Of Nitric Oxide Synthase And Endothelial Dysfunction In Aged Rats
- Y. Xiong, Lijuan Yuan, H. Deng, Y. Li, B. M. Chen
- BiologyClinical and Experimental Pharmacology and…
- 1 October 2001
1. The purpose of the present study was to determine the relationship between endothelial dysfunction and the endogenous inhibitor of nitric oxide synthase NG,NG′‐asymmetric dimethylarginine (ADMA)…
PACAP38 increases vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2) expression and attenuates methamphetamine toxicity
The depressor effect of nitroglycerin is mediated by calcitonin gene-related peptide.
The regulatory effect of bradykinin on the actions of sensory nerves in the perfused rat mesentery is mediated by nitric oxide.
Effect of endothelium on the actions of sympathetic and sensory nerves in the perfused rat mesentery.
Inhibition of cardiac tumor necrosis factor-alpha production by calcitonin gene-related peptide-mediated ischemic preconditioning in isolated rat hearts.
Endogenous inhibitors of nitric oxide synthesis and lipid peroxidation in hyperlipidemic rabbits.
- Y. Xiong, Y. Li, X. -. Yu, G. Z. Liu, N. Li
- Chemistry, MedicineZhongguo yao li xue bao = Acta pharmacologica…
- 1 March 1996
An increase in serum concentration of DMA may be secondary to the elevation of lipid peroxides in the hyperlipidemic rabbit, and supplementation with vitamin E decreased MDA and DMA content and improved the endothelium-dependent vasodilation.