[Organic extracts with antimicrobian activity from Penicillium sp. (Moniliales) isolated from the sponge Ircinia felix (Porifera: Demospongiae)].
- Y. Gómez-Guiñán, J. Hidalgo, M. Jiménez, J. Salcedo
- Chemistry, MedicineRevista de Biología Tropical
- 1 June 2003
The potential of the bacterial activity present in the organic extracts obtained from Penicillium sp.
[Activity of acid and alkaline phosphatases (intracellular and extracellular) in rhyzosphere fungi from Arachis hypogaea (Papiloneaceae)].
- Y. Gómez-Guiñán
- BiologyRevista de Biología Tropical
The ability of phosphatase production by fungi isolated from peanut rhizosphere suggests they have great potential to contribute to the P mineralization in this zone.
[Antimicrobial activity of organic extracts isolated from Aplysina fistularis (Demospongiae: Aplysinidae)].
- T. Morales, J. Cubero, Z. Lanz, Y. Gómez-Guiñán, M. I. Segnini-Bravo
- Medicine, BiologyRevista de Biología Tropical
- 1 December 2000
Toxicity analysis suggests that only F10 CHCL3/MeOH has potential as an antimicrobial agent for clinical use.