Nematicidal efficacy of isothiocyanates against root-knot nematode Meloidogyne javanica in cucumber
- Hua Wu, Chao-Ge Wang, Xing Zhang
Alkali pretreated of wheat straw and its enzymatic hydrolysis
- Li-rong Han, Juntao Feng, Shuang Zhang, Zhiqing Ma, Yonghong Wang, Xing Zhang
- Chemistry, MedicineBrazilian Journal of Microbiology
- 1 June 2012
Scanning Electronic Microscopy and infrared spectrum analyses showed that significant changes occurred in the structure of wheat straws after pretreatment, which is favorable for the hydrolysis and saccharification.
Effects of Portulaca oleracea L. extract on lipid oxidation and color of pork meat during refrigerated storage.
- Xiaoteng Fan, Sha Liu, He Yan
- Medicine, ChemistryMeat Science
- 1 January 2019
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens B1408 suppresses Fusarium wilt in cucumber by regulating the rhizosphere microbial community
- Lingjuan Han, Zeyu Wang, Na Li, Yonghong Wang, Juntao Feng, Xing Zhang
- BiologyAgriculture, Ecosystems & Environment. Applied…
- 1 April 2019
Establishment of Tripterygium wilfordii Hook. f. Hairy root culture and optimization of its culture conditions for the production of triptolide and wilforine.
- Chuan-shu Zhu, G. Miao, Juntao Feng
- Medicine, BiologyJournal of Microbiology and Biotechnology
- 28 June 2014
These studies provide a promising way to produce triptolide and wilforine in T. wilfordii hairy root cultures combined with MeJA treatment.
Aggregate cell suspension cultures of Tripterygium wilfordii Hook. f. for triptolide, wilforgine, and wilforine production
- G. Miao, Chuan-shu Zhu, Juntao Feng, Juan Han, Xiao-wei Song, Xing Zhang
- ChemistryPlant Cell Tissue and Organ Culture
The results of this study can be used to improve the selection process for the mass production of triptolide, wilforgine, and wilforine from cell suspension cultures.
Effects of the Botanical Insecticide, Toosendanin, on Blood Digestion and Egg Production by Female Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae): Topical Application and Ingestion
- Zhiqing Ma, M. Gulia-Nuss, Xing Zhang, Mark R. Brown
- BiologyJournal of medical entomology
- 17 January 2013
The results indicate that TSN is an effective insecticide for Ae.
P450—mediated Insecticide Detoxification and Its Implication in Insecticide Efficacy
- Z. Wen, Xing Zhang, Yalin Zhang
This chapter discusses how insect pests deal with the challenges posed by synthetic insecticides with a focus on P450-mediated insecticide detoxification and its implication in insecticide efficacy.
Effects of Two Composted Plant Pesticide Residues, Incorporated with Trichoderma viride, on Root-Knot Nematode in Balloonflower
- Shuang Zhang, Xing Zhang
- 1 April 2009
Comprehensive evaluation of effective constituents in total alkaloids from Sophora alopecuroides L. and their joint action against aphids by laboratory toxicity and field efficacy
- Ting Ma, He Yan, Xiaoling Shi, Bingtao Liu, Zhiqing Ma, Xing Zhang