Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Epigenetic Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Fengfeng Cai, Corina Kohler, B. Zhang, Ming-Hong Wang, Weijie Chen, Xiaoyan Zhong
- Biology, Medicine
- International journal of molecular sciences
- 11 July 2011
Both genetic and epigenetic alterations can control the progression of cancer. Genetic alterations are impossible to reverse, while epigenetic alterations are reversible. This advantage suggests that… Expand
CD133 expression in osteosarcoma and derivation of CD133⁺ cells.
Cluster of differentiation 133 (CD133) is recognized as a stem cell marker for normal and cancerous tissues. Using cell culture and real‑time fluorescent polymerase chain reaction, CD133 expression… Expand
GSH‐Depleted PtCu3 Nanocages for Chemodynamic‐ Enhanced Sonodynamic Cancer Therapy
From the Cover: Potentiation of Drug-Induced Phospholipidosis In Vitro through PEGlyated Graphene Oxide as the Nanocarrier
- Liecheng Yang, Xiaoyan Zhong, +4 authors L. Zhang
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Toxicological sciences : an official journal of…
- 24 December 2016
Cationic amphiphilic drugs (CADs) are small molecules that can induce phospholipidosis (PLD), causing the intracellular accumulation of phospholipid in the lamellar bodies. Nanotechnology based drug… Expand
[A medical image authentication method based on restorable watermarking].
- Jian Gong, Xiaoyan Zhong, Q. Feng
- Computer Science, Medicine
- Nan fang yi ke da xue xue bao = Journal of…
- 1 June 2008
In this paper, a restorable watermarking algorithm is proposed for medical image content authentication with SPIHT decoding. Expand