La-related protein 4B maintains murine MLL-AF9 leukemia stem cell self-renewal by regulating cell cycle progression.
- Yingchi Zhang, Luyun Peng, Xiaofan Zhu
- BiologyExperimental Hematology
- 1 April 2015
[Knockdown of Larp4b in Lin(-) cells does not affect the colony forming ability of mouse hematopoietic cells].
- Xiao-juan Wang, Ya-Kun Pang, W. Yuan
- BiologyZhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi
- 1 June 2013
The results showed that Larp4b was highly expressed in myeloid cells and its effect on the proliferation of hematopoietic progenitor cells and knockdown in mouse Lin(-) cells did not contribute to the colony forming ability and the growth of Lin(+) cells in vitro.
[Function of histone methyltransferases in HSC regulation and leukemogenesis].
- Xiao-juan Wang, W. Yuan, T. Cheng
- BiologyZhonghua xue ye xue za zhi = Zhonghua xueyexue…
- 1 September 2012
[Enrichment analysis of Fanconi anemia gene expression profiles in cancer related genesets].
- Quan-quan Zhou, Xiao-juan Wang, Xiao-Fan Zhu, W. Yuan, T. Cheng
- Biology, MedicineZhonghua xue ye xue za zhi = Zhonghua xueyexue…
- 1 May 2012
The high tumor susceptibility of FA patients may be closely related with the dramatic changes in cancer related growth factors and hormones environment and new insights are provided into tumor susceptibility mechanism in FA patients.