W Pokojski

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
Controlled oxygen-therapy was used in 30 out of 49 patients (61%) with the acute respiratory failure or exacerbations of the chronic respiratory failure treated at ICU (Group Y), while artificial ventilation in the remaining 19 patients (39%; Group B). An improvement was achieved in 70% of patients of Group A and 42% in Group B. Overall improvement was(More)
Methods and results of both conservative and invasive therapy of pericarditis were analysed in the group of 30 patients. An emphasis was on successful treatment of mild (idiopathic) pericarditis and efficiency of the early started, combined pharmacotherapy (tuberculostatics + corticosteroids) of pericarditis of tuberculous etiology. A stress is on marked(More)
  • 1