Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Potential anticancer activity of biogenic silver nanoparticles using leaf extract of Rhynchosia suaveolens: an insight into the mechanism
- M. Bethu, Vasudeva Reddy Netala, Latha Domdi, Vijaya Tartte, Venkateswara Rao Janapala
- Medicine, ChemistryArtificial cells, nanomedicine, and biotechnology
- 4 January 2018
The findings suggested that biogenic RS-AgNPs provide an alternative approach to overcome several limitations of chemotherapy.
TRITERPENOID SAPONINS: A REVIEW ON BIOSYNTHESIS, APPLICATIONS AND MECHANISM OF THEIR ACTION
- Vasudeva Reddy Netala, S. Ghosh, Pushpalatha Bobbu, D. Anitha, Vijaya Tartte
- Chemistry, Biology
- 17 November 2014
The review discusses the biomedical and pharmaceutical importance of triterpenoid saponins as they possess different activities including antimicrobial, haemolytic, hypolipidemic, immunomodulating and cytotoxic activities.
First report of biomimetic synthesis of silver nanoparticles using aqueous callus extract of Centella asiatica and their antimicrobial activity
- Vasudeva Reddy Netala, V. Kotakadi, Venkateswarlu Nagam, Pushpalatha Bobbu, S. Ghosh, Vijaya Tartte
- Materials ScienceApplied Nanoscience
- 1 October 2015
The present study reports the simple and eco-friendly approach for biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) using aqueous callus extract as reducing agent for the first time. The formation of…
Endophytic fungal isolate mediated biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles and their free radical scavenging activity and anti microbial studies
- Vasudeva Reddy Netala, V. Kotakadi, Pushpalatha Bobbu, Susmila Aparna Gaddam, Vijaya Tartte
- Chemistry, Medicine3 Biotech
- 10 June 2016
The synthesized AgNPs were found to be highly toxic against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and also showed a very good antifungal activity.
Biogenesis of silver nanoparticles using leaf extract of Indigofera hirsuta L. and their potential biomedical applications (3-in-1 system)
- Vasudeva Reddy Netala, Suman Bukke, +6 authors Vijaya Tartte
- Chemistry, MedicineArtificial cells, nanomedicine, and biotechnology
- 7 March 2018
It is demonstrated that IH-AgNPs exhibits three different bioactivities (3-in-1 system) and they could be employed as future antimicrobial, antioxidant and anticancer agents/drug delivery vehicles in the field of biomedicine.
RAPID SYNTHESIS OF SILVER NANOPARTICLES USING AQUEOUS LEAF EXTRACT OF ACHYRANTHES ASPERA AND STUDY OF THEIR ANTIMICROBIAL AND FREE RADICAL SCAVENGING ACTIVITIES
- Pushpalatha Bobbu, Vasudeva Reddy Netala, S. Aishwarya, Indireddy Rama Manohar Reddy, Venkata S. Kotakadi, Vijaya Tartte
- 30 March 2016
Objective: To study the biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) using the aqueous leaf extract of Achyranthes aspera and check the antimicrobial and free radical scavenging activity of the…
Synthesis and antioxidant activity of some new N-alkylated pyrazole-containing benzimidazoles
- Mahesh Bellam, Mohan Gundluru, +4 authors S. R. Cirandur
- ChemistryChemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds
- 16 March 2017
A series of new N-substituted pyrazole-containing benzimidazoles was synthesized starting from 1,2-diaminobenzene and pyrazole-4-carbaldehyde in good yield. Antioxidant activity of all title…
ENDOPHYTIC FUNGAL ASSISTED SYNTHESIS OF SILVER NANOPARTICLES, CHARACTERIZATION, AND ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY
Objective: The objective was to investigate the biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles (SNPs) using extracellular fungal filtrate of Aspergillus niger and check their antimicrobial activity against…
Elicitation of gymnemic acid production in cell suspension cultures of Gymnema sylvestre R.Br. through endophytic fungi
- Vasudeva Reddy Netala, V. Kotakadi, Susmila Aparna Gaddam, S. Ghosh, Vijaya Tartte
- Biology, Medicine3 Biotech
- 28 October 2016
The enhancement of plant secondary metabolite production in cell suspension cultures through biotic or abiotic elicitation of endophytic fungi consistently enhanced the accumulation of gymnemic acid and the DPFM was proved to be an effective elicitor when compared to the ECF.
Biogenesis of silver nanoparticles using endophytic fungus Pestalotiopsis microspora and evaluation of their antioxidant and anticancer activities
- Vasudeva Reddy Netala, M. Bethu, +4 authors Vijaya Tartte
- Biology, MedicineInternational journal of nanomedicine
- 31 October 2016
An efficient and ecofriendly approach has been reported for the synthesis of silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) using aqueous culture filtrate of P. microspora using nucleotide sequencing of internal transcribed spacer region of 18S rRNA gene.