Secure Routing for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Cache in the air: exploiting content caching and delivery techniques for 5G systems
- Xiaofei Wang, Min Chen, T. Taleb, A. Ksentini, Victor C. M. Leung
- Computer Science, BusinessIEEE Communications Magazine
- 19 February 2014
A novel edge caching scheme based on the concept of content-centric networking or information-centric networks is proposed and evaluated, using trace-driven simulations to evaluate the performance of the proposed scheme and validate the various advantages of the utilization of caching content in 5G mobile networks.
Electricity Theft Detection in AMI Using Customers’ Consumption Patterns
- Paria Jokar, Nasim Arianpoo, Victor C. M. Leung
- Engineering, Computer ScienceIEEE Transactions on Smart Grid
A novel consumption pattern-based energy theft detector, which leverages the predictability property of customers' normal and malicious consumption patterns, and provides a high and adjustable performance with a low-sampling rate.
Blockchain-Based Decentralized Trust Management in Vehicular Networks
- Zhe Yang, Kan Yang, Lei Lei, K. Zheng, Victor C. M. Leung
- Computer ScienceIEEE Internet of Things Journal
- 1 April 2019
Simulation results reveal that the proposed system is effective and feasible in collecting, calculating, and storing trust values in vehicular networks.
Body Area Networks: A Survey
- Min Chen, S. González-Valenzuela, A. Vasilakos, Huasong Cao, Victor C. M. Leung
- Computer ScienceMob. Networks Appl.
- 18 August 2010
This paper provides a detailed investigation of sensor devices, physical layer, data link layer, and radio technology aspects of BAN research, and presents a taxonomy of B Ban projects that have been introduced/proposed to date.
Convergence of Edge Computing and Deep Learning: A Comprehensive Survey
- Yiwen Han, Xiaofei Wang, Victor C. M. Leung, D. Niyato, Xueqiang Yan, Xu Chen
- Computer ScienceIEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials
- 19 July 2019
By consolidating information scattered across the communication, networking, and DL areas, this survey can help readers to understand the connections between enabling technologies while promoting further discussions on the fusion of edge intelligence and intelligent edge, i.e., Edge DL.
Enabling technologies for wireless body area networks: A survey and outlook
- Huasong Cao, Victor C. M. Leung, C. C. Chow, Henry C. B. Chan
- BusinessIEEE Communications Magazine
- 1 December 2009
This article surveys pioneer WBAN research projects and enabling technologies, and explores application scenarios, sensor/actuator devices, radio systems, and interconnection of WBANs to provide perspective on the trade-offs between data rate, power consumption, and network coverage.
Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation for Downlink Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access Network
- Fang Fang, Haijun Zhang, Julian Cheng, Victor C. M. Leung
- Computer ScienceIEEE Transactions on Communications
- 27 July 2016
This paper proposes a low-complexity suboptimal algorithm, which includes energy-efficient subchannel assignment and power proportional factors determination for subchannel multiplexed users and proposes a novel power allocation across subchannels to further maximize energy efficiency.
Developing IoT applications in the Fog: A Distributed Dataflow approach
- N. Giang, Michael Blackstock, R. Lea, Victor C. M. Leung
- Computer Science5th International Conference on the Internet of…
- 17 December 2015
This paper proposes a Distributed Dataflow (DDF) programming model for the IoT that utilises computing infrastructures across the Fog and the Cloud and demonstrates that this approach eases the development process and can be used to build a variety of IoT applications that work efficiently in the Fog.