V. Arsić Arsenijević
Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Diagnosis of Trichomonas vaginalis infection: The sensitivities and specificities of microscopy, culture and PCR assay.
- I. Radonjić, A. Džamić, S. Mitrović, V. Arsić Arsenijević, D. Popadic, Ivana F Kranjcic Zec
- European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and…
- 1 May 2006
OBJECTIVES The aim of this study was to compare wet mount-, Giemsa stain-, acridine orange fluorescent stain-, cultivation- and polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based approaches to establish which… Expand
European Confederation of Medical Mycology (ECMM) epidemiological survey on invasive infections due to Fusarium species in Europe
- A. M. Tortorano, A. Prigitano, +17 authors On the behalf of the Ecmm Working Group
- Medicine, Biology
- European Journal of Clinical Microbiology…
- 3 May 2014
In order to better understand the epidemiology of fusariosis in Europe, a survey collecting information on the clinical characteristics of the patients infected by Fusarium as well as on the… Expand
A laboratory-based study on patients with Parkinson’s disease and seborrheic dermatitis: the presence and density of Malassezia yeasts, their different species and enzymes production
- V. Arsić Arsenijević, Danica J Milobratovic, A. Barac, B. Vekić, J. Marinković, V. Kostic
- BMC Dermatology
- 14 March 2014
BackgroundSeborrheic dermatitis (SD) and Parkinson’s disease (PD) are frequently associated conditions. Aims of this study were: to determine severity of SD, presence of different species and density… Expand
Molecular epidemiology and antifungal susceptibility of Serbian Cryptococcus neoformans isolates
Molecular typing and antifungal susceptibility testing of 34 clinical Serbian Cryptococcus neoformans isolates from 25 patients was retrospectively performed. Amplified fragment length polymorphism… Expand
Importance of Resolving Fungal Nomenclature: the Case of Multiple Pathogenic Species in the Cryptococcus Genus
Cryptococcosis is a major fungal disease caused by members of the Cryptococcus gattii and Cryptococcus neoformans species complexes. After more than 15 years of molecular genetic and phenotypic… Expand
In vitro antifungal activities of amphotericin B, 5-fluorocytosine, fluconazole and itraconazole against Cryptococcus neoformans isolated from cerebrospinal fluid and blood from patients in Serbia.
- A. Trpković, M. Pekmezovic, A. Barać, L. Crnčević Radović, V. Arsić Arsenijević
- Biology, Medicine
- Journal de mycologie medicale
- 1 September 2012
Recently, geographic variations in resistance to agents commonly used in the treatment of cryptococcosis have been reported. Therefore, the antifungal susceptibilities of 31 clinical isolates of… Expand
The prevalence of Candida onychomycosis in Southeastern Serbia from 2011 to 2015
Despite the increasing of onychomycosis caused by Candida spp., in referent literature, there is still data insufficiency about this nail infection. The objectives of this retrospective study were to… Expand
The severity of denture stomatitis as related to risk factors and different Candida spp.
- Mirjana Perić, R. Živković, Aleksandra Milić Lemić, M. Radunovic, B. Miličić, V. Arsić Arsenijević
- Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology and…
- 1 July 2018
OBJECTIVES 1) To select patients with Candida-related denture stomatitis (DS) and to study possible risk factors associated with DS, 2) to evaluate the severity of DS according to Newton's… Expand
Surveillance and characterization of Candida bloodstream infections in a Serbian tertiary care hospital.
- P. Stojanović, N. Stojanović, +4 authors N. Radulović
- Journal of infection in developing countries
- 30 June 2016
INTRODUCTION Candida spp. frequently cause hospital-acquired bloodstream infections (BSI) with a high mortality rate (up to 70%). We analyzed the frequency, infection characteristics, potential… Expand
Laboratory-Based Investigation of Denture Sonication Method in Patients with Candida-Associated Denture Stomatitis.
- Mirjana Perić, M. Radunovic, M. Pekmezović, J. Marinković, R. Živković, V. Arsić Arsenijević
- Medicine, Materials Science
- Journal of prosthodontics : official journal of…
- 1 June 2019
PURPOSE Denture stomatitis (DS) is a disease characterized by inflammation and erythema of the oral mucosa areas covered by the denture. Multifactorial etiological factors contribute to DS, but it… Expand