• Publications
  • Influence
NPHS 2 Mutations in Indian Children with Sporadic Early Steroid Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome
diseases in children [1]. Approximately 80% of all children with sporadic nephrotic syndrome respond to steroids. The remainder (20%) who do not respond after 4 weeks of steroid therapy are termedExpand
  • 5
  • PDF
Is the Effect and Safety of Single Daily Dose of Fluticasone Nasal Spray Better than Alternate Day Regimen in Allergic Rhinitis
Introduction: The goal of corticosteroid therapy is to maximize efficacy, minimize potential systemic side effects, and improve patient adherence. Factors that will potentially improve adherence toExpand
  • 1
Zingiber officinale: Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Diabetic and Anti-Inflammatory Agent
  • Mutthuraj, Prajwala, +7 authors KM andBasalingappa
  • 2019
The ginger and its extracted compounds were used for many centuries to cure various alignments including joint pain, cold, indigestion etc. Its rich phytochemistry can play a vital role in our healthExpand
Emergency medicine
  • Ts
  • Medicine
  • Clinical privilege white paper
  • 1 December 1996
This page provides useful information on the nature of the work, the common procedures/interventions, sub-specialties and other roles that may interest you. Download transcript [1] AssociateExpand