Evaluation of Acute and Chronic Toxicities of the Water Extract from Ziziphus attopensis Pierre
- S. Sireeratawong, Supaporn Vannasiri, U. Nanna, Tipaya Singhalak, K. Jaijoy
- MedicineISRN Pharmacology
- 20 March 2012
The body and organ weights and behavior were not changed relative to the control rats indicating that ZA does not produce acute toxicity, andalyses of these results with the information of signs, behavior, and health monitoring can lead to a conclusion that the long-term oral administration of ZA for 180 days does not cause chronic toxicity.
Anti-diarrheal activity and toxicity of Learng Pid Samud recipe.
- S. Sireeratawong, P. Khonsung, K. Jaijoy
- Medicine, BiologyAfrican Journal of Traditional Complementary and…
- 21 May 2012
The Learng Pid Samud recipe remedy is evidently safe and effective for the anti-diarrheal treatment which supports its therapeutic uses in the alternative medicine.
Evaluation of acute and subacute oral toxicity of the ethanol extract from Antidesma acidum Retz.
- S. Sireeratawong, S. Thamaree, K. Jaijoy
- MedicineAfrican Journal of Traditional Complementary and…
- 21 May 2012
The ethanol extract of Antidesma acidum did not produce any toxicity in oral acute and sub-cute toxicity studies and Histological examination showed normal architecture of all internal organs.