Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Studies on pectin-coated liposomes and their interaction with mucin.
- Therese Klemetsrud, Helene Jonassen, M. Hiorth, A. Kjøniksen, G. Smistad
- Chemistry, MedicineColloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces
- 1 March 2013
The pH was found to affect the interaction between the coatedliposomes and mucin, and the complexes formed between mucin and the HM-pectin-coated liposomes were the largest, while the smallest were formed with the LM-pectIn-coating liposome.
Polymer coated liposomes for use in the oral cavity – a study of the in vitro toxicity, effect on cell permeability and interaction with mucin
- Therese Klemetsrud, A. Kjøniksen, M. Hiorth, J. Jacobsen, G. Smistad
- Materials Science, MedicineJournal of liposome research
- 2 January 2018
Although the chitosan-coated liposomes affected the cell viability, this formulation also influenced the cell permeability, which makes it an interesting candidate for systemic drug delivery from the oral cavity.
Characterization of temperature induced changes in liposomes coated with poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-methacrylic acid).
- Therese Klemetsrud, M. Hiorth, G. Smistad, A. Kjøniksen
- Materials Science, MedicineJournal of colloid and interface science
- 15 July 2015
Rheo-SALS (small angle light scattering underShear conditions) measurements demonstrated that the polymer coating was stable under shear at physiological temperature, and revealed an anomalous high scattered intensity of the uncoated liposome compared to the coated liposomes.
Effect of chitosan malate on viability and cytoskeletal structures morphology of Caco-2 cells.
- C. Juliano, G. Galleri, Therese Klemetsrud, J. Karlsen, P. Giunchedi
- Biology, MedicineInternational journal of pharmaceutics
- 28 November 2011
Viability and the cytoskeletal pattern of Caco-2 cells are modified by treatment with CM at high concentrations, which might be locally reached in vivo after application of drug-loaded chitosan microparticles onto mucosal cells.
Effects of Chitosan Maleate on viability and microtubular pattern of Caco2 cells: preliminary studies