CAG repeat length analysis and mutation screening of the androgen receptor gene in Japanese men with idiopathic azoospermia.
- I. Sasagawa, Y. Suzuki, J. Ashida, T. Nakada, K. Muroya, T. Ogata
- Biology, MedicineJournal of Andrology
- 10 September 2001
The facts suggest that the CAG repeat length and alterations in the androgen receptor gene are not associated with the etiology of idiopathic azoospermia.
EPIDEMIOLOGY OF PROSTATIC CANCER IN EAST ASIA
- I. Sasagawa, T. Nakada
- MedicineArchives of andrology
- 1 January 2001
E Epidemiological approach has identified several possible risk factors that may be useful for the prevention of prostate cancer and targeting high-risk individuals for early detection.
Possible involvement of the membrane-bound form of peroxiredoxin 4 in acrosome formation during spermiogenesis of rats.
- I. Sasagawa, S. Matsuki, J. Fujii
- BiologyEuropean Journal of Biochemistry
- 15 May 2001
The conversion of the soluble form to the membrane-bound form may have a role in the acrosome formation during vesicular reorganization during spermiogenesis in rats.
Apoptosis and expression of apoptosis-related genes in the mouse testis following heat exposure.
- M. Miura, I. Sasagawa, Yasuhiro Suzuki, T. Nakada, J. Fujii
- BiologyFertility and Sterility
- 1 April 2002
Apoptosis of testicular germ cells induced by exogenous glucocorticoid in rats.
- H. Yazawa, I. Sasagawa, T. Nakada
- Biology, MedicineHuman Reproduction
- 1 September 2000
Results suggest that, in rats, apoptosis of testicular germ cells is mediated by glucocorticoid receptors.
Acute hemorrhagic cystitis caused by adenovirus after kidney transplantation.
- T. Yagisawa, T. Nakada, K. Takahashi, H. Toma, K. Ota, H. Yaguchi
- MedicineUrologia internationalis
We report on 10 kidney transplant patients with acute hemorrhagic cystitis caused by adenovirus, accompanied by the deterioration of kidney function. They developed macrohematuria with urgency,…
Posterior retroperitoneoscopic partial adrenalectomy using ultrasonic scalpel for aldosterone-producing adenoma.
- I. Sasagawa, H. Suzuki, T. Izumi, Y. Suzuki, T. Tateno, T. Nakada
- MedicineJournal of endourology
- 1 September 2000
Posterior retroperitoneoscopic partial adrenalectomy using the ultrasonic scalpel may be a valuable treatment for typical solitary APA.
Therapeutic outcome of primary aldosteronism: adrenalectomy versus enucleation of aldosterone-producing adenoma.
- T. Nakada, Y. Kubota, I. Sasagawa, T. Yagisawa, M. Watanabe, M. Ishigooka
- Medicine, BiologyJournal of Urology
- 1 June 1995
Localization and physiological implication of aldose reductase and sorbitol dehydrogenase in reproductive tracts and spermatozoa of male rats.
- Takashi Kobayashi, T. Kaneko, J. Fujii
- BiologyJournal of Andrology
- 10 September 2002
Because one of the functions of members of the aldo-keto reductase superfamily is to detoxify harmful carbonyl compounds, an intrinsic function of AR in Sertoli cells may be to catalyze the reduction of cytotoxic metabolites, such as lipid peroxidation products and steroid hormones, which are produced during spermatogenesis.
CAG repeat length of the androgen receptor gene in Japanese males with cryptorchidism.
- I. Sasagawa, Y. Suzuki, T. Tateno, T. Nakada, K. Muroya, T. Ogata
- Biology, MedicineMolecular human reproduction
- 1 November 2000
The expansion of the CAG repeats in exon 1 of the androgen receptor gene is unlikely to constitute a major cause of cryptorchidism, and there was no significant difference between the two groups.