[Antileukemic activity and development of resistance to cisplatin (CPT) and platinum (IV)-nitroxyl complex VS118].
- S. Goncharova, T. A. Raevskaia, T. N. Iakushchenko, S. Blokhina, N. Konovalova, V. Sen'
- Chemistry, BiologyVoprosi onkologii
Treatment with low doses of cisplatin and platinum (IV)-nitroxyl complex VS118 was followed by a synergistic therapeutic effect as compared with monotherapy with either drug, and the rates of resistance development decreased in the following order: P388/cPt+VS118, P388/.
[Inhibitory effect of the radiosensitizer AK-2123 on experimental liver metastasis and active transport of calcium ions].
- N. Konovalova, L. M. Volkova, L. V. Tat'ianenko, R. A. Kotel’nikova, T. N. Iakushchenko, T. Kagiia
- Medicine, BiologyVoprosi onkologii
Radiosensitizer AK-2123, a triazol, has been shown to significantly inhibit the development of hepatic metastases induced in syngeneic mice by intrasplenic injections with cels of bowel…
[Cyclic hydroxamic acids as chemosensitizers in cytostatic therapy].
- N. Konovalova, I. V. Vystoron, A. Cherniak
- ChemistryVoprosi onkologii
In experimental animals with tumors, the results showed that the hydroxamic acids were chemosensitizers for anticancer agents increasing their efficacy and enabling the researchers to reduce significantly the therapeutic dose.
[Changes in biological properties of malignant melanoma B-16 after transplantation to (CBA x C57Bl/6)F1 mice].
- E. G. Kiseleva, L. M. Volkova, T. N. Iakushchenko, N. Konovalova
- Medicine, BiologyEksperimental'naia onkologiia
The primary tumour properties are studied for their effect on the recurrent tumour growth and metastatic spreading after chemotherapy and the metastatic potential of recurrent tumours increases with the number of generations in hybrid mice.
[Growth characteristics of adenocarcinoma 755 recurrences in C57Bl/6 and (DBA/2 X C57Bl/6) F1 mouse strains].
- T. I. Soliakova, E. G. Kiseleva, T. N. Iakushchenko, N. Konovalova
- MedicineEksperimental'naia onkologiia
The obtained results showed that the antitumour effect of the drugs, in particularly of 6-MP, and the growth rate of the first and that of the second recurrences clearly depended on the tumour host strain.