T Arbeloa López
Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Aggregation of rhodamine 3B adsorbed in Wyoming Montmorillonite aqueous suspensions.
- F. López Arbeloa, R. Chaudhuri, T. Arbeloa López, I. López Arbeloa
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Journal of colloid and interface science
- 15 February 2002
The adsorption of Rhodamine 3B (R3B) molecules in Wyoming Montmorillonite (Mont) particles suspended in water was studied by electronic absorption spectroscopy. Several adsorbed R3B species in the… Expand
Characterization of supported solid thin films of Laponite clay. Intercalation of rhodamine 6G laser dye.
- V. Martínez Martínez, F. López Arbeloa, J. Bañuelos Prieto, T. Arbeloa López, I. López Arbeloa
- Langmuir : the ACS journal of surfaces and…
The morphology of thin films of Laponite (Lap) clay elaborated by the evaporation method and spin-coating technique was analyzed by atomic force microscopy and scanning electron microscopy,… Expand
Intramolecular charge transfer in pyrromethene laser dyes: photophysical behaviour of PM650.
- Fernando López Arbeloa, J Bañuelos Prieto, V Martínez Martínez, T Arbeloa López, Iñigo López Arbeloa
- Chemphyschem : a European journal of chemical…
Absorption and fluorescence (steady-state and time-correlated) techniques are used to study the photophysical characteristics of the pyrromethene 650 (PM650) dye. The presence of the cyano group at… Expand