Share This Author
Effects of Flooding on Changes in Eh, pH and Speciation of Cadmium and Lead in Contaminated Soil
- Li-na Sun, Suhua Chen, L. Chao, T. Sun
- Chemistry, MedicineBulletin of environmental contamination and…
- 9 October 2007
The results indicated that soil Eh decreased with flooding time, and that soil pH increased with floodingTime, while the change of Pb mobility was not significant after the flood, although a decrease in the exchangeable fraction (SE) was observed.
Estimation of Lead Bioavailability in Smelter-Contaminated Soils by Single and Sequential Extraction Procedure
- Suhua Chen, Li-na Sun, L. Chao, Qixing Zhou, T. Sun
- Environmental Science, MedicineBulletin of environmental contamination and…
Assuming that metal mobility and bioavailability are related to their solubility and the contents in typical plants in the contaminated soil, Pb would be the potential risk to environment safety in the area.
Single and joint effects of pesticides and mercury on soil urease.
Interaction between cadmium, lead and potassium fertilizer (K2SO4) in a soil-plant system
- Suhua Chen, Li-na Sun, T. Sun, L. Chao, G. Guo
- Chemistry, MedicineEnvironmental geochemistry and health
- 3 April 2007
It is feasible to apply K fertilizer (K2SO4) to alleviate contamination by Cd and/or Pb in soil and the results showed that the K fertilizer promoted the dry weight of wheat in all treatments and alleviated the contamination byCd and Pb.
Effects of Bacteria on Cadmium Bioaccumulation in the Cadmium Hyperaccumulator Plant Beta Vulgaris Var. Cicla L.
- Suhua Chen, L. Chao, Li-na Sun, T. Sun
- Biology, MedicineInternational journal of phytoremediation
- 1 May 2013
The bacterial enhancement of cadmium phytoavailability might provide a potential and promising method to increase the efficiency of phy toextraction.
[Human health risk assessment of an abandoned metal smelter site in Shenyang, China].
- L. Chao, Qixing Zhou, Suhua Chen, S. Cui
- Environmental ScienceYing yong sheng tai xue bao = The journal of…
- 1 August 2007
The human health risk of the polluted soil on the study site was assessed, and the risk-based remedial goals calculated for the industrial scenario were lower than the environment quality risk assessment criteria for soil at the manufacturing facilities of China.
[Effects of Hg on soil enzyme activity].
- Chun-lu Yang, T. Sun, W. He, Suhua Chen
- Chemistry, MedicineYing yong sheng tai xue bao = The journal of…
- 1 March 2007
Soil neutral phosphatase was not to Hg contamination, except that it was significantly activated by Hg in the meadow brown soil applied with plenty of organic fertilizer, while organic matter had a protective effect on soil enzymes.
[An approach to the establishment of remediation standards for contaminated soils].
- L. Chao, Qixing Zhou, Suhua Chen
- Environmental Science, MedicineYing yong sheng tai xue bao = The journal of…
- 1 February 2006
Suggestions on the establishment of remediation standards for contaminated soil, e.g., choice of contaminants, methods of detection, classification of contaminated soils, protection of groundwater, and assessment of toxicological risks were put forward, based on the analysis of the disadvantages of Soil Environmental Quality Standard.
Surfactant-enhanced bioremediation of DDTs and PAHs in contaminated farmland soil
- Xiaoxu Wang, Li-na Sun, Hui Wang, Hao Wu, Suhua Chen, Xuehao Zheng
- Chemistry, MedicineEnvironmental technology
- 1 July 2018
A highly efficient, low-cost in situ soil bioremediation technology that could have practical utility is illustrated.