Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Primary primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the cervix confirmed with molecular analysis in a 23-year-old woman: A case report.
- S. Masoura, A. Kourtis, +4 authors T. Agorastos
- Pathology, research and practice
- 15 April 2012
Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor (PNET) of the genital tract is very rare, especially in the cervix. A case report of a young woman with a diagnosis of PNET originating from the uterine cervix is… Expand
Diagnostic accuracy of high-risk HPV DNA genotyping for primary cervical cancer screening and triage of HPV-positive women, compared to cytology: preliminary results of the PIPAVIR study
- K. Chatzistamatiou, T. Moysiadis, +14 authors T. Agorastos
- Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 23 March 2017
PurposeThe purpose of the presented PIPAVIR (persistent infections with human papillomaviruses; http://www.pipavir.com) subanalysis is to assess the performance of high-risk (hr) HPV-DNA genotyping… Expand
Idiopathic spontaneous haemoperitoneum due to a ruptured middle colic artery aneurysm.
- C. Skouras, M. Lalountas, A. Triantafyllou, S. Angelidou, K. Ballas
- International journal of surgery case reports
INTRODUCTION Idiopathic spontaneous intra-abdominal haemorrhage is a rare, but challenging condition, associated with high mortality if not managed appropriately. The preoperative diagnosis is… Expand
Fascin can be an auxiliary immunomarker of ovarian granulosa cell tumors: comparison with calretinin and inhibin-alpha.
- E. Kostopoulou, S. Angelidou, +4 authors G. Koukoulis
- European journal of gynaecological oncology
The histopathologic diagnosis of granulosa cell tumor adult type (AGCT) can be supported by the use of established immunomarkers such as inhibin-alpha and calretinin. Previously unreported data is… Expand
Human papillomavirus E7 protein detection as a method of triage to colposcopy of HPV positive women, in comparison to genotyping and cytology. Final results of the PIPAVIR study
- T. Agorastos, K. Chatzistamatiou, +15 authors P. Jansen-Duerr
- International journal of cancer
- 1 August 2017
The objective of the presented cross‐sectional‐evaluation‐screening study is the clinical evaluation of high‐risk(hr)HPVE7‐protein detection as a triage method to colposcopy for hrHPV‐positive women,… Expand