Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Traditional herbal medicines practiced by the ethnic people in Sathyamangalam forests of Western Ghats, India
- R. Silambarasan, J. Sureshkumar, Jayaraj Krupa, Singamoorthy Amalraj, M. Ayyanar
- 1 December 2017
Abstract Introduction Traditional medicine plays an important role in the primary healthcare of people residing in forest areas and selling raw herbal products provides livelihood opportunities. In… Expand
A review on ethnomedicinally important pteridophytes of India.
- J. Sureshkumar, R. Silambarasan, K. A. Bharati, Jayaraj Krupa, Singamoorthy Amalraj, M. Ayyanar
- Geography, Medicine
- Journal of ethnopharmacology
- 12 June 2018
ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE Pteridophytes have been considered an excellent source of medicine since ancient times and remain underexplored in ethnobotanical aspects when compared to other… Expand
Chemical characterization, antioxidant, antibacterial and enzyme inhibitory properties of Canthium coromandelicum, a valuable source for bioactive compounds.
- Singamoorthy Amalraj, Jayaraj Krupa, V. Sriramavaratharajan, V. Mariyammal, R. Murugan, M. Ayyanar
- Medicine, Chemistry
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis
- 15 September 2020
The present study aimed at chemical characterization of Canthium coromandelicum leaf extracts (CCLE) and their in vitro pharmacological (antioxidant, enzyme inhibitory, and antibacterial) activities.… Expand