Learn More
Brain iron dysregulation and its association with amyloid precursor protein (APP) plaque formation are implicated in Alzheimer's disease (AD) pathology and so iron chelation could be considered a(More)
Sporadic Parkinson's disease (PD) constitutes 99% of the disorder, while the remaining 1% of the cases is of familial (genetic) origin. The mutations reported to be associated with familial PD(More)