Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Exercise training augments the peripheral insulin-sensitizing effects of pioglitazone in HIV-infected adults with insulin resistance and central adiposity.
- K. Yarasheski, W. Cade, +6 authors D. Reeds
- American journal of physiology. Endocrinology and…
The prevalence and incidence of insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes mellitus (DM) are higher in people treated for human immunodeficiency virus-1 (HIV) infection than in the general population.… Expand
Reduced diastolic function and left ventricular mass in HIV-negative preadolescent children exposed to antiretroviral therapy in utero
- W. Todd Cade, Alan D. Waggoner, Sara Hubert, Melissa J. Krauss, G. Singh, E. Turner Overton
- 23 October 2012
Objective:Abnormalities in left ventricular morphology and function have been reported in HIV-negative infants exposed to antiretroviral therapy (ART) in utero that persists throughout preschool age.… Expand
A Novel Treatment for Onychomycosis in People Living With HIV Infection: Vicks VapoRub™ is Effective and Safe
- M. Snell, Michael Klebert, N. Önen, Sara Hubert
- The Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS…
- 1 January 2016
Mariea Snell, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, is the Coordinator of the DNP Program and an Assistant Professor, College of Nursing, Maryville University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA. (*Correspondence to:… Expand